Thursday, June 10, 2021

Enhanced Endpoint Tracker

Does anyone know or can share an OVA for the ACI Enhanced Endpoint Tracker. - https://aci-enhancedendpointtracker.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Cisco TAC has requested we install it as a best practice due to some endpoint learning problems we are having. However - neither they or the email address referenced can seem to get me a copy of the OVA. The emails to their email inbox go unanswered and unfortunately for reasons I'll avoid the docker container is a no go.

It's also no longer present on the ACI Application site.

It is maddening to me when a public tool is put out there but a company makes you go through hoops to get access to it.

So on top of turning to my Cisco Rep and my local network I figured maybe Reddit might come to the rescue.



No comments:

Post a Comment