Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Delay to reach website although it is permitted from ACL to VLANs with no internet access

0

I have a network with HP10512 Core switch, which is the gateway for Internet. I have added ACL to permit some VLANs to Internet and deny others.

We have some websites that should be reachable for all VLANs, so I added its IP address to the ACL to permitted as destination. When I open the website from VLAN with Internet access, it opens without problems, but when I open it from VLAN with no Internet access, it opens after too long time (about 5min) which is not acceptable.

I tried to add the website (https://lns-sso.lww.com/) to the local DNS server in

Forward LookUp Zones 

like this

entry in DNS

but no change.

could anyone tell me what the reason for this delay??or what can I do to let website reachable for all VLANs without any problems??



No comments:

Post a Comment