Saturday, June 12, 2021

Cisco SD WAN cost?

I am currently in a networking class and for one of our assignments we have to tell how we would connect two offices (HQ and a satellite office) in a city, approximately one mile apart (we get to assume the cabling available), and list the estimated cost associated with it. The fictitious company is rapidly expanding, so I wanted to pick something that was easily scalable. I decided to use an SD WAN over internet for the WAN connection, and was going to use Cisco's SD WAN service. I saw on their website that it requires a Cisco DNA Advantage subscription, but there's no way to get pricing (even an estimate) without talking to sales. I tried using the chat option, but no one was available. Is anyone able to give me an idea of how much this might cost?



No comments:

Post a Comment