Saturday, May 22, 2021

very first in the world to achieve the latest CCIE certification

Hi all

I came across this post on Linkedin,

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6800860899818139649/?updateEntityUrn=urn%3Ali%3Afs_feedUpdate%3A%28V2%2Curn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6800860899818139649%29

I asked him a couple of questions and this was his response regarding how he prepared for the new CCIE

Hi Walter, Thank you for your congrats and contacting me. I started in Dec 2019 with my CCIE prepartions. Resources which I used are: Books: See my Playlist in O reilly https://learning.oreilly.com/playlists/1f940e2b-6fcc-4333-965a-a05eb3de2df7/ INE Subscription: Went through the CCIE Enterprise course and also the CCIE deep dive RSv5 from Brian McGahan. TCP/IP video course, Wireshark. Automation: CCNA Dev Net from Cisco, Python for Network Engineers Kirk Byers, Nicholas Russo 10Weeks CCNA DevNet preparation. SDA: Khawar B course, including 20hrs rack access, CBT Nuggets Video course. SDWAN: Khawar B course, EVE NG Lab is included, CBT Nuggets Video course. Labbing: Went up to three times through the INE Workbook RSv5 (No Labs for SDx and Automation). I entered also a CCIE training here in Switzerland which last around 8 Months, in this course we received for every topic in the Blue Print Technology Labs, which was very useful and similar strategy as in real Lab. I had there an SDA and SDWAN Pod which I used it during those months of preparation. The last 5 days of the course were like a Bootcamp and we were doing Full Scale Labs. Here the link of the Training Instution: https://netacad.ch/kurse/cisco-networking-academy/ccie-enterprise-infrastructure/ I was also active in a Forum, with people which were preparing also for the Lab and some which already had a try on. Time: I spent around 1600hrs (or even more) for the preparation. 20-25 hrs appr. weekly Strategy which I used: First reading 30-50 pages per day, taking notes, watching videos, Labbing and repeat. :) Last 3 Months I spent time only on Labbing. The answer for point 4 is, the automation part was very easy for CCIE Level, if you know a bit python then you are well prepared. CCNA DevNet is enough for preparation. Hope this is useful for you. Thanks again. Best Regards Nuredin



No comments:

Post a Comment