Friday, May 28, 2021

Stumped over an unstable link

At one of my sites I have about 100 Windows 10 machines. Ubiquiti switches, gig ethernet, 200x200 fiber connection to the building Sonicwall NSA2600s

All users use parallels client to connect to a cloud app across a tunnel. Generally no problems.

I have a single user who has fraction of a second disconnects a dozen times a day or more. Just enough to cause the connection to drop and come back, but she loses everything she was working on on the remote machine.

I have tried literally everything I can think of: drivers, certified the cabling, even replaced the computer, nothing helps.

Wireshark shows nothing other than a single 004 RST packet at the time of the drop.

The third party insists that they are perfect, there is nothing wrong with their side of things -ever- and the issue must be on my end.

Is there anything that I am not looking at that should be getting my attention before I raise a bigger stink?



No comments:

Post a Comment