Thursday, May 20, 2021

Recommendations for Hosted Network Scanning?

I'd like to monitor our company's public IP space (several /24s) to track what ports are open, over time, across the entire IP address space. I don't want to home-roll a solution, I would rather pay for it.

I also don't want the full suite of vulnerability scanning. I really just want to know that any given public IP had port 443 open yesterday, but today it has port 443 and 80 open. And whenever there is a change like that, to get an alert of some type.

I think this could all be scripted in Linux using nMap, but as I mentioned I'd prefer a SaaS solution. Most of the solutions I have found online seem like they are going to include a lot of additional capability that will drive the price.

Can anyone recommend some SaaS that can do this for us?



No comments:

Post a Comment