Wednesday, May 5, 2021

POE Injector/Splitter Issues

Hi everyone,

I got a POE Injector and Splitter from TP-Link. I connected them today and was testing it out on my Wavlink Router. However, it seems like it power-cycles at random times, thus turning off our internet at random times. I have it hooked up correctly, according to youtube and the manuals. Why is my router power-cycling like that?

Router : WAVLINK Smart WiFi Router AC2100 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router

Splitter : Amazon.com: TP-Link PoE Splitter 802.3af Compliant Gigabit Port 5/9/12V DC Power Output Up to 100 meters325 feet TL-PoE10R, Black: Electronics

Injector: Amazon.com: TP-LINK 802.3af Gigabit PoE Injector | Convert Non-PoE to PoE Adapter | Auto Detects the Required Power, up to 15.4W | Plug & Play | Distance Up to 100 meters (328 ft.) | Black (TL-PoE150S): Electronics

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment