Friday, May 28, 2021

Need your opinion: is this a good time to be joining Aruba?

I've received an offer to work as an SE at Aruba. I'm super excited about this opportunity, as working in pre-sales at a large networking vendor has always been a major career goal of mine. Originally I had been set on joining Cisco, but after seeing the mess they've become over the past couple years, they're no longer on the top of my list. Meanwhile, it seems like Aruba is headed in the right direction, and there's room for actual growth as well.

Since I'm assuming there are at least a few Aruba employees lurking around here, I thought I'd ask the question: do you think this is a good time for someone to join your company, especially in a pre-sales role? I've already heard the "pitch" from the hiring team, but I'd like to hear your unfiltered opinions. If you're not comfortable posting your opinions publically, please send me PM. Thanks! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment