Monday, May 10, 2021

Manual batch Smart License Reservation?

Hi All,

My org is going to be upgrading large #'s of Cisco devices that will require licensing with the IOS we're moving to. Due to several reasons, we're doing the license reservation manually.

However, as far as I can tell, I can only enter one Reservation Request Code at a time in the text box, to generate a single Reservation Authorization code at a time.

Is there a delimiter that can be used to enter more than one Reservation request code at a time? I've already tried semicolon and comma. I haven't been able to find any detail checking Cisco's documentation, and my GoogleFu has failed me. We don't have a smart contract either, so Cisco support is useless.

Cheers

Edit: added some detail for clarity



No comments:

Post a Comment