Monday, May 17, 2021

Help: Point to Site VPN and then Site to Site VPN setup

I need help. I am tasked to do something that I don't know much about.

We are a small company, and nowadays everyone is working remotely - the office is empty.

We got a new client, who wants our developers to provide the service to them on the client's network - and they want us to setup IKEv2 Site to Site VPN between their office and ours.

What I need to set up is:

  1. IKEv2 Site to Site VPN connecting our office with the client's
  2. Point to Site VPN for our developers to connect from their homes into our office network, which is then connected to the client network using S2S VPN

What's the right way to go?

I am about to buy Cisco ASA 5506-X (ASA5506-K9) - is it good choice? Will I be able to build both S2S VPN and P2S VPN using this one device?

Cisco pricing is a bit confusing for a first time buyer - they charge for the hardware, and then extra or licenses. Do I need to buy extra license? Which one?



No comments:

Post a Comment