Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Cities with the highest salary for Sr. Net Engineers

I am a Sr. Net Engineer close to be turned into an Architect, don't have any knowledge on Clouds(not yet), here in LA and I want to move out...

if you can help me sort the cities here in the US from the Best to Least pay scale.

and ofc this is not skill dependent, we're assuming the same level, just different geo locations.

and please if you can sort it based on your experience\encounters\vision, not google!

and do you think number of job openings(or ongoing positions) per capita, has a direct relation with how high the pay rate is?

this is what I think, and I am not sure if I am right..

  1. Washington DC
  2. Virginia Beach
  3. San Jose
  4. San Francisco
  5. Los Angeles County
  6. New York(from here down idk which cities are better)
  7. Florida
  8. Austin
  9. Dallas
  10. Nevada


No comments:

Post a Comment