Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Urgent: need to somehow switch the country of my wifi signal/IP in order to connect with work VPN

Hi all,

Somewhat of an urgent question; my job has stupid security systems and only allows me to log in to our VPN from a wifi signal in either France, Germany, Luxembourg or Belgium. However, due to personal reasons, I have to be in The Netherlands for some time. Sadly my work has no sympathy for my situation at all... :(

Is it in any way possible for me to somehow change the ‘country’ of my IP signal, e.g. through adjusting the router/modem itself or through using my phone as a hotspot and having some hack or application which changes the output signal to a wifi emitted from one of the above mentioned countries?

Any suggestions extremely welcome, thank you so much for your time!



No comments:

Post a Comment