Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Senior Network Interview - Cloud topics

Hi folks

I have an interview for an upcoming Senior Network role that I am really interested in and it matches my skillset fairly well. Only thing is, it is looking for expert level in Cloud and hybrid cloud design. This is something that unfortunately I have no experience in but I am currently going through the Solution Architect AWS exam topics. I am not going to lie or BS the interviewers but I am looking for suggestions on topics that I could brush up on that I could speak to...Maybe a high level plan for how you would implement hybrid cloud architecture. What are the most real life ways of providing connectivity?

I know my current company we have guys working with AT&T to provide direct cloud connections but other than that I dont have much info...

Any suggestions would be appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment