Sunday, April 25, 2021

Needing Help - What do I need to configure to get DHCP on the following?

Hello. I am at my wits end as I looked extensively into the night looking for a solution that I cannot seem to find. Whether it is because the equipment used is different, or just not what I am looking for.

I am doing this in Cisco Packet Tracer.

I have 3 routers
A North Router which is basically used as the 'internet' scenario. It acts as a bridge between the 'West' network and the 'East' network. It also acts as the DHCP Server. This is where DHCP requests should go and be sent back.

West and East servers are identical outside of the IP address used and the VLANs assigned.

West has Vlans 100, 200, and 300 (Subinterface g0/1.(1-3)00). This is where the ip dhcp helper should be right?

East is the same but from 400 to 600.

There are 3 switches per network 2. They are the same as the routers, but for the 3 vlans. These are already configured, and everything does in fact work.

It is super duper late and my brain is fried. If anyone wants the picture of the network, please feel free to message me so I can give you the proper visual. Thank you for all who can help.



No comments:

Post a Comment