Friday, April 16, 2021

Master's Degree Thesis Topic Suggestions

Hello everyone. I have started my studies this year and I am facing the choice of my master thesis topic. I work as a network engineer (IT outsourcing company) on a daily basis, so I have access to a large network infrastructure (150 clients in 4 data centers) - in which there are a lot of network solutions and vendors - but unfortunately still, I don't have an idea for my master thesis topic. I've started reading a lot about IoT and I guess that's the topic I'd like to pursue, but I know it would be better to use the opportunities to do research in my company where I have access to a huge network infrastructure.

I would be very grateful if someone could advise me on which topic to choose. I was also think to use COVID 19 and maybe do some research on the impact of COVID 19 on the company. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment