Thursday, April 15, 2021

GNS3 network topology

Greetings all. Might someone point me in the direction of a beginning to end tutorial on setting up a network topology within GNS3? I mean like hand-holding with pictures tutorial. I did the basic GNS3 where you put out 3 routers and then the next one where you set up a couple cisco switches. What I'd like is a relatively medium to large build topology, one that walks me through adding one switch/router/EUD's etc, etc. and getting it to production level of ready. (a big-ole' time consuming build, that will take me more than an hour or two to complete. What I am googling is not coming up with anything other than the GNS3 few small topologies that I have already completed. I can just drag an drop things onto the workspace, but once they are there I need to know where to go from there getting them all spooled up and just everything that needs to be added/protected/shutdown/enabled, as it can be.

Anyway, thank you all for your time. Best of luck to you all.

ME



No comments:

Post a Comment