Thursday, April 29, 2021

Adtran NetVanta 1550-48 Stack command?

I just moved to could VOIP services thru Frontier and we purchased six of the Adtran 1550-48 switches thru them as part of the upgrade. I'm having hard time finding the CLI commands for stacking them together, or the process required thru the GUI.

This is the first time I have had to work with Adtran hardware some I'm a little unfamiliar with the product see and difference in language.

I've already got the first switch 90% completed, I have all my VLANs configured, IP routes setup, VOIP configuration tested and completed, and most of the other required network information completed. before I go any further I'd like to connect my second switch,

can anyone point me to a thread or instructions for this the commands I have found don't seem to work with my device.

I'd like to start working on link aggregation but can't until this is solved.

Thanks again.



No comments:

Post a Comment