Friday, March 5, 2021

Young Networking Administation Student wanting feedback:)

I am just a 19-year-old striving to learn networking as deep as I can and would love some input and tips from others on my network labbing I chose to use twitch as the platform for this want so if anybody would like to stop by and help out that would be great I am currently streaming myself practice static routing then going to do some dynamic routing with OSPF/RIP and combine a bit of static routing as well with that network going to start the lab off in packettracer then switch over to real hardware and configure from there. I would love to have even just one person with a lot or even very little skill to stop by and give some input thanks.

If you would like to the link to the twitch stream is here: twitch.tv/sploit333

I hope this isn't not allowed for this sub I didn't notice anything in the rules saying I couldn't but if its not allowed please mods just go ahead and remove the post.



No comments:

Post a Comment