Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Switch recommendations that allow tiered GUI access

What options are out there for access switches for about 350 users spread over 9 locations? I have Cisco 3850s right now but looking to upgrade to something a little more "GUI friendly" for a fellow co worker who doesn't know Cisco commands. I have never been a proponent of paying monthly for access to my equipment like Meraki, but after working with Ubiquiti access points over the past 2 years, I totally understand "you get what you pay for".

Don't need too much for access switches just POE, GBE, port security, etc. Would mainly upgrade for ease of access for simple tasks for coworker and perhaps true remote access to my switches. Also if it matters, I may dump Ubiquiti in the next year too.



No comments:

Post a Comment