Wednesday, March 24, 2021

solarwinds123 t-shirt groupbuy

This is a group buy for a t-shirt commerating solarwinds123. This shirt is certified made by Interns, just like that default password.

It's set up strictly as "buy your own shirt and it'll be shipped to you".

Design: https://gyazo.com/2fa31f17c6251dff6bc0c83b59e40bb0

Purchase link: https://www.customink.com/g/jbk0-00cd-zst5

Per u/rocketpanda40: Be aware that my experience with customink in the past is they're always about 1 size small

EDIT: Shoutout to u/BirdPeckofPower, u/nanonoise, and u/redux12 for being the actual comedic impetus for this shirt idea, from this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/mbnmkq/solarwinds_customer_retention_pulling_out_all_the/.

I expedited one and as soon as it gets here I'll post a selfie with the shirt on or ban. Rush delivery is allegedly March 30th. I set the group buy to 50 being conservative... We do need to fill 50 at least though. Be aware that it's sending me the emails you sign up with for some reason (I'm going to delete that shit, but wanted all to know).

EDIT2: 50 was apparently VERY conservative. its not even AM on East coast USA and theres 90+ orders in... I'll contact them about upping it and getting a better deal.... --Apparently they'll cut me a check for the savings if we reach enough orders. If that happens (as in if I receive a cent off of this) I'll post a poll for the sub and I'll donate all the proceeds to whatever the sub votes.



No comments:

Post a Comment