Friday, March 5, 2021

Not able to login at WiFi, login page not opening

I am at work on an offshore rig and got a login account for my period i am staying. On my phone (Android) it works fine.

I connect to the WiFi network like normal and my browser (chrome) opens up and i can fill in the login username and my given password. And everything is working.

But when i try the same on my laptop (ThinkPad T495 - Win10pro) it connects too the WiFi and opens up chrome and start loading the login page, but after a few seconds it redirects a few times and i get a page that says:

Connect to Wi-Fi

The Wi-Fi you are using (Equinor-Internet) may require you to visit its login page.

And the under there's is a blue button thay says: Connect

When i click that nothing happens.. and i am stuck.

I tried with 3 different browsers (Chrome, Opera and Edge) but they all end up in the same "loop".

It also says: "Your connection is not secure"

I tried to tweak some settings and allow using not valid certificate, but no luck.

I have no idea how too fix it..



No comments:

Post a Comment