Friday, March 26, 2021

Mobile network question

Before asking my question I need everyone to understand this is truly a mobile network and I really had no idea how to build one when I started. Just had an end goal and I made it happen my way.

I drive an 18 wheeler and my network is in the truck with me. I haul a lot of military loads that need to be under constant video surveillance per my contract.

now this is what I have. I have a synology rt2600ac router so I can utilize the 4g capability to get internet to the network via my hotspot, I have a synology nas and a linksys lgs352mpc network switch to power my 12 small ip ptz cameras on the truck.

so my question is this I know I can get a static ip for my hotspot from Verizon however it is a one time fee of $400, so is there any need to get a static ip for it? if so what is the reason for doing so?



No comments:

Post a Comment