Saturday, March 6, 2021

Help with S3500-24T

Hey guys

I got this switch for a really cheap price for something to just lab with and play around with. The issue is that in the CLI, it seems like there’s literally no options for configuration. Cant add vlan interfaces, or IPs, or even setup a port to access a vlan, no option for ip routing, etc.

The firmware version is 7.0.2.0, and I know it’s old af. Still wondering why CLI features are missing. Am I stupid for missing something? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for those who give their time to help!

Not necessary info: I tried to find a new firmware version but it requires an account to a non-public email, which I don’t want any of my study stuff tied to my workplace email. So I’m SoL on that one.



No comments:

Post a Comment