Friday, March 12, 2021

Firepower 2110 question regarding what you get with licenses?

Hi, so we are in the middle of getting quotes for x2 2110 Firepowers to replace our single ASA 5525 and 2 SRX 340's we have. Both different Firewalls are used used different reasons (a strange network design, before my time with the company). Being a Cisco Gold Partner the natural choice was Firepowers and I've heard since the latest 6.7 patch that they're very stable now.

Anyway, I've worked on them before more so in a junior position a couple of years back. I'm in more a senior role now and in charge of getting all the correct licenses in place for them too. I essentially wanted the Web Filtering, the ability to select firewall rules using the different application (application protocols, client applications and Web applications) options and the Security Intelligence feed Cisco offer to.

At the moment the main licenses I've submitted and gotten quotes for are the:

Threat defence threat and URL licenses

This may be a bit of a noob question but knowing what Cisco are like with their licenses, I also think it's worth asking to be honest haha!

Thanks everyone for the help



No comments:

Post a Comment