Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Clearpass vs ISE

Have any of you used both extensively, to the degree that you have spent considerable time and effort learning the system and implementing as much as you can to "get the most out of them?"

How do they stack up against each other?

I have heard that ISE has a lot more "special sauce" to it than Clearpass, but most of it requires Cisco switches.

Clearpass seems better suited for non-Cisco switch environments for that reason.

But... I'm looking for actual fellow networker experiences. I know I could probably find some white paper article online or whatever, but that's all going to be mostly sales stuff. I'm looking for first hand experience.

What do you think? What are the pros and cons you've seen between the two?



No comments:

Post a Comment