Friday, February 19, 2021

Wireless suggestions

I currently have an old Cisco wireless network that is about seven or eight years old that I'm starting to have a few issues with and I'm planning to replace.

This environment consists of about 400 devices mainly being Chromebooks for a school. Currently we have two separate buildings that I need to replace the hardware in. We are in the early planning stages of building a new school. I am told we are about two years away from having a new building. Does anyone have any recommendations for wireless access points for both buildings?

One of the buildings has a Cisco network that already has everything ran and the other building does not. The building that already has wires that's simple to just replace the old access points with these newer ones. Our goal is to be able to take the hardware from both buildings to our new school that will be a single building when it is complete.

The school that does not have wireless currently I need to add it as cheaply as possible but to be as effective as possible.

I am looking for some suggestions on what wireless solution we should put in!



No comments:

Post a Comment