Friday, February 5, 2021

When did you "get" it?

Good morning guys, My name is Parker and I am 2 years into my IT career. I started off by obtaining my A+ and landing a job on a helpdesk for an MSP, 6 months of hard work and good initiative I was moved to tier 2 support. I worked in that role for a year and found my self learning so much but ultimately being burnt out due to poor culture. It happens. I was hired at a new MSP as a "Senior Support Tech" It's a much better fit and I even have a few friends that have worked here for years. I'm now working towards my CCNA. I try my best to study but finding myself discouraged because the topics are really complicated to me. I'm about half way through Odom's first CCNA book. I have a MUCH better understanding of networking concepts and good practices for networking but whenever I browse this subreddit I get really lost and have to google a TON of things to be even able to follow along with the posts. My question to you guys is when did you get it? When did you become proficient in computer networking?



No comments:

Post a Comment