Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Visual traceroute/ping analyser

Hi,

I’m currently working on an application which graphs the hop RTT. I started the development because I needed to graph this and the main application in this field is crippled unless you buy a license.

I have made my application open source and it also runs on macOS, Linux and Windows, I work on it in my spare time and although I wrote it for myself, I decided that open sourcing it would be a good thing to do.

I’d like to ask people is there any features you’d like to see in such an application, anything from basic stuff to more advanced stuff, I’m happy to take onboard any suggestions!

The application itself has been designed to be completely modular, so it’s possible to make plugins for it that extend the functionality very easily.



No comments:

Post a Comment