Thursday, February 25, 2021

Virtualization

I was directed here from r/virtualization so hopefully this is the right place.

I work so a smaller company and I'm fairly tech savvy so I get asked to "help out" with a lot of the operations tasks. I have a basic understanding of networking but very little in terms of Virtualization.

I have a group of ~20 employees on Windows 10 machines that use a VPN to connect to our clients billing system to provide support for the client's customers. However, we also have internal applications that require the agents have access to our network for functionality. The client provides the VPN so I can't change that. My idea was to setup Virtual machines that would be able to connect to the VPN so that my employees could have access to both networks simultaneously. This should work right?



No comments:

Post a Comment