Saturday, February 20, 2021

Setting Bandwidth Metrics in EIGRP Over-the-Top

Hello,

I have a 25 or so site network with an L3VPN MPLS service connecting all of the sites together. I run EIGRP at every site, and then use BGP between the PE and CE. This works pretty well, except for the backdoor Microwave links between these rural sites that we have. This of course requires redistribution, prefix-lists, etc., and gets messy quickly. I am in the process of setting up EIGRP over the top, which is working pretty well, however, I am having trouble setting the bandwidth on the LISP interfaces. (EIGRP OTP uses LISP for the overlay). Regardless of I set the bandwidth on the LISP interfaces, the bandwidth of the routes still shows 56Kbit. All of the resources that I have found only reference increasing the delay on the backdoor links to make the routes learned via the MPLS interface running EIGRP OTP preferred. Has anyone set this up and found a way to set bandwidth on the LISP interfaces used for EIGRP OTP?



No comments:

Post a Comment