Thursday, February 25, 2021

Network to Code Nautobot

A bit of a rant here: NtC released a new product, Nautobot, and it's big enough that my Google News filters picked it up. Cool! I go to the site https://www.networktocode.com/nautobot/ and the man image looking back at me is a screenshot of NetBox? I read the entire front page and it's nothing but buzzwords about "Source of Truth" "data sources" and "automation." I click for more info and hit a login page.

Nope.

This is not for lack of understanding about this realm of networking, my title has "network" and "automation" in it. I live in NetBox. But if your product page is just a screenshot of someone else's product, and no real description of what you're doing, and no easy way to get more information: That's a problem

NtC, I love some things you've done, but I have no idea what this one even is and I'm your target audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment