Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Hey I just got a job working as a 5G test engineer and I need some help.

I am completely unqualified I think, it’s an entry level role. They said they’ll train but I would like to come with some knowledge on the subject. Here’s a brief description

Description • Interact closely with customer to understand EPC / 5GC Test automation requirements, and drive internal development activities.

Understanding of call flows 5G network architecture and services

• QA or relevant experiences in EPC / 5GC or IMS.

I was wondering if anyone had any YouTube videos or books I could digest to get an understanding of this subject. I have some IT background as a manual and automation tester for 1 year. Sorry if this is the wrong sub and thank you in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment