Saturday, January 9, 2021

Something like the “connect” tab on social media platforms- but one for all social medias, and that works better?

I use the “Connect” on twitter and “Discover People” on instagram menu’s for networking and it works quite well, but not good enough. It will handpick certain people for you based on things you like or people you follow, which is awesome, but it often doesn’t give me enough choices, and I also would prefer if I could pick to see options, from different people I like and follow, if that makes sense. Instagrams version honestly kind of sucks but twitter is decent.

Does anybody else use these features? They help me a lot. I also will often goto profiles of people I follow, look at their following list, and find people from there. People that I think would be good to network with in some way.

Does anyone know of a possible platform/app/feature that works the same way? I’m essentially just looking to find suggestions of people online, by what I like and who I follow, but a more in depth version.

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment