Tuesday, January 19, 2021

I need help with my networking homework (NMS Zabbix)

Hi everyone. Sorry if I wrote a sintax mistake, I'm not a English spekear, I'm learning to. I'll do it my best.

I need some help with my homework.

I do a network with virtual machines on VirtuaBox and nowI need to monitor it with Zabbix.

This network consists in a NMS host connected to a router, and that router is connected with other two routers. Finally, at the last router is connected to a HTTP server. All of it (Zabbix server, routers and HTTP server) is on VirtualBox. For all I use the system operative Linux for each VM. So it's a network that in a point is a NMS (Zabix server), in the opossitive point is a HTTP server and in the middle there's three routers. The routers use OSPF protocol.

I don't know how I add a host that is a Linux's virtual machine on GUI's ZabbiX (frontend's browser). I mean, how to create the host and its setting and then add it to monitor if the hosts are all linux systems.

Someone could help me with that please.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment