Saturday, January 30, 2021

Help with presentation. DC interconnect using VXLAN EVPN multisite. Phone call would be huge

Hi everybody. I have to gove a presentation this week regarding vxlan evpn multi-site of which I have no experience (its a personal project). I know it's a huge ask but is there anybody reading this with experience in this area? If so would you be willing to talk privately for 15 minutes or so on Sunday Or Monday just so I can pick your brain and make sure that I have the basic ideas terminology down. This shouldn't be extremely technical..more of a broad overview of how the underlay and overlay networks talk, how any cast and multicast is involved, and ideas like that. No actual config will be needed.

I've been reading white papers and watching videos but a back and forth would be huge with someone with knowledge of an actual installation.

I'm in the US east coast and I only speak English so unfortunately I'd have to ask for someone speaking that language.

Thanks for reading and please pm me if you wouldn't mind volunteering your time.

Cheers my friends



No comments:

Post a Comment