Wednesday, January 27, 2021

EdgeRouter ER-X connection to Unifi USG with Load Balancing

What i am trying to achieve is to load balance 2 50mpbs dsl lines and 1 100mpbs cellular with the edgerouter and then pass the combined lines over to my existing usg 3p. I am trying to achieve high speeds on the cheap without switching systems or product lines (I already have unifi APs, the usg and some small non rack mount switches) Basicaly is it possible to connect my 3 incoming internet lines to the er-x, let it handle the load balancing and then connect the lan port of the er-x to the wan port of the usg? I would also like to be able to do port forwarding on the usg which i am guesing i would need to setup DMZ on the er-x. If this is possible will there be a way to forward a ftp server for example and have it utilize the compined upload speed of all the lines?



No comments:

Post a Comment