Saturday, December 19, 2020

Wifi Antenna receiver

Hello,

i am looking for the following solution.

My home building and my office building are literally 300 feet distance one from another.There is small difference in the high of the floors but it is not significant. There are a few high trees that are between the buildings and are literally blocking the two floors from eyesight, not sure if this will affect the wifi signal.

Anyways, i am looking for the following solution. Is there a wifi antena good enough so i can connect to my office internet from home.How i said the distance is around 300 feets, i can't place extender in my office so this is out of the question, i am looking for antena receiver placed in my home.I looked in amazon and there are some receivers in the 200-300$ range, but the reviews are mixed.

What worries me is that these antennas might be working for the coutnryside, but not for thet town because there is probably hundreds of other wifi networks in my home building+office building and the buildings aroudn us. Do you think it will be impossible to reach exactly my office Wifi with antena from my home?Do you have experience with any specific antena, can you recommend me somethingT?

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment