Thursday, December 10, 2020

SDN Step by Step Application Level Project Tutorial

Hi Redditors,

I need to do a student project about SDN. Although I know that some virtual machine environments have Mininet and ONOS, I can not find a proper way to go through it to make an application. Java and Karaf knowledge should be needed to fully understand what can be done with ONOS. Besides, I check for RYU and, I didn't find step by step complete application guidance. Furthermore, tutors of the project want this study to have a potential for attributing to literature, or at least it should be more complex than just a creating firewall in SDN.

So, please help, is there any some zero to complete project guide to be my entrance for SDN world? Is there any advice on what topic should be of the project?

Respectfully,



No comments:

Post a Comment