Saturday, December 26, 2020

PC will not discover networks

To start off, I’m not super knowledgeable in computers. Building is fine. But networking, bios those sort of things are above my head still. So I upgraded my PCs bios today, for MSI b450m pro vdh to 12/09 update. The new bios update was for support of new Ryzen 5000 CPUs. Afterwards, my computer lost windows and all of my settings. I reinstalled windows but could not complete because I could not connect to the internet, wireless or Ethernet. So I just went ahead, I’ll activate it later. Once getting into my PC on my user account my computer cannot detect any networks available, Wired or wireless. I know the wireless adapter works and Ethernet cord was tested.

Any help is very much appreciated. I don’t know if this is the appropriate place to post, but this issue is way above my knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment