Sunday, December 20, 2020

Learn and practice python for network automation

Hey guys,

I am looking for resources to learn python for network automation.

What stage I am on: 1. I have ccna cert, good networking and security fundamental knowledge. 2. I know basic python, I have done several projects in python about web scrapping, data analysis (text analysis) , I know basic about python data structures, I have used modules/ libraries like bs4, requests, panda, csv etc.

What I am looking: for resources either books or websites to learn/practice about Network Automation, do the basic Network automation that is used in today's real world.

Resources I found till now: Automate the boring stuff with python by Juan Ramirez book, learn python the hard way by Zed A Shaw, Cisco Devnet cert Associate cert book.

Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment