Thursday, December 17, 2020

How much of TCP/UDP do I need to know?

I'm currently taking the Google IT Support class on Coursera. I'm curious how much of this I actually need to "know" offhand. I am in the networking section right now, which I am struggling with, specifically with TCP and UDP. I mean, I get the concept, but not necessarily how it applies IRL. A lot of this I feel like is that I am just watching videos of the instructor explaining things, rather than "doing" and actually applying fundamentals. So, that said, should I be beating myself up for not knowing half of this offhand after watching it?

The subnetting section was _hard_. After watching some videos, I understood it a little better, still aways to go, but that had a practical quiz & exercise at the end that kept it interesting. This other stuff, I'm just not "getting"



No comments:

Post a Comment