Thursday, December 17, 2020

DMVPN VS FLEXVPN

Hello everyone,

I am hoping to gain some insight on dealing with an issue that keeps popping up for me.

TLDR: what are the current key differences between a dmvpn vs flexvpn? And pros and cons?

Background i joined an it team a few months ago and right after I joined the team, the other guy left the company.

I literally had no cisco experience(my background revolves around telecommunications installs, with a smattering of all types of it work)when I started, and have come a long way since then, but an issue keeps rearing its head.

The below link explains the issue I am dealing with.

https://www.trueneutral.eu/2017/dmvpn-mobile-blues.html

In the bottom of the article it said that flex VPN does not experience the issue, so I am exploring the option of switching over.

Thanks for your help in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment