Monday, December 14, 2020

Commercial network amateur with Cisco issues

So I only know general networking stuff and enough to trouble shoot certain things and configure end points. I have been left with 3 cisco 9300s with no configurations that I desperately need to get up and running to test equipment with. I have one of them where I can finally access the webui, but no matter what login I try it is saying it is wrong. I have tried cisco, admin and webui, with the same as passwords as well as the chassis SN for the password for each. I also created a user with admin privilages and a set password, which still told me it was wrong, as well as one with privilage 15, but again it told me I was wrong.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? If I can do it for one, I can figure it out for the other 2.

Thank you in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment