Monday, December 21, 2020

Cisco Nexus 9300EX Routing templates

I am looking for a switch with the ability to hold up to 300,000 unicast Ipv4/Ipv6 routes and up to 1,000 Ipv4 multicast. Can you help me with the route templates for the Cisco Nexus 9300EX switches?

If I understood correctly, templates allow to reallocate TCAM between LPM, host and multicast routes. From Cisco NX-OS Verified Scalability Guide I found some information about max multicast routes:

8192 (Layer 2 + Layer 3); 32768 (layer 2 + Layer 3 with system routing template - multicast -heavy mode); 8192 (with system routing template - lpm - heavy mode).

But I can't found any information about other routes :( Also, what with a mcast in other templates (e. g. internet peering)? Where can I get information about max routes for each rote type and for each template?

Links: Nexus Verified Scalability Guide



No comments:

Post a Comment