Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Cisco Meraki

Hey everyone. So I started a new job as a one man I.T guy for 6 offices. Our "corporate" office is fairly small generally about 10-20 people and anywhere from 34-50 devices depending on how many people are in the office. We have 20 IP Phones hosted by nextiva, 2 network printers, 6 android tv boxes, and 4 desktops that are always connected, the rest are all on wifi. Before I started the network stack included an asus ac3200 router that handled the wifi and then powered our zyxel and tp link switch as well as our two 16 channel security camera dvrs. I am really trying to get my bosses to understand that the asus consumer router is not a good idea, but I am very new when it comes to networking. Any advice or thoughts? Can the asus ac3200 actually support our network?



No comments:

Post a Comment