Monday, December 28, 2020

CCNP.....Now What?

So I have made a post on here before on reaching my goal of becoming CCNP certified (ENCOR/ENARSI). I have noticed that my skill set has improved drastically after reaching this accomplishment.

Now that a couple of months have passed and I enjoyed my off time from studying, what should I go for next? It seems the world of IT has changed a bunch the past couple of years and I don't want to go into the new CCIE if it won't pay off for me.

I am passionate about networking and would love to accomplish the goal of becoming a CCIE but it seems like more jobs out there are looking for AWS or Linux or Security guys than just a CCIE.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated. I have been a bit stressed about this lately now that I have come down from being extremely happy with the CCNP cert.



No comments:

Post a Comment