Saturday, December 5, 2020

BGP and NAT advertisement

Hi all. I'm working on a packet tracer in double NATing two networks with the same subnets. I'm using 2 routers on each subnet to do the NAT and BGP. Both subnets are being translated to different subnets. Both routers are using different BGP AS numbers. I'm using EIGRP for the IGP. I used a null route on the translated address subnet and then advertised it out BGP. However, when one side attempts to traverse the network using the destination translated address it drops the packet due to the null route on the opposite side. Here is the topology https://i.imgur.com/USsnhrm.png. Do you have any tips to get this to work? I'm translating the subnets when they reach their respective routers and then advertising the translated addresses out BGP.



No comments:

Post a Comment