Thursday, December 24, 2020

Any way to Import Actual Network Scans, other Scans or .CSV into Packet Tracer to Simulate my Companies Network?

So, as the title states I am looking for a way to take a simple Network Scan (Like Advanced IP Scanner) or a .csv file from something like Spiceworks into Packet Tracer to get a head start on Simulating my Network.

It wouldn't be so bad, but I work for a Fortune 500 at a Local Plant and we have a large network here on-site and want to setup the environment on Packet Tracer to prepare for projects, troubleshoot, etc.

I have done some searching online and haven't found much. Mainly just want to get My Router, Switches, Firewall, AP's, Servers, and Workstations in. Around 300-500 devices altogether.

If this is not possible maybe there is a tip or trick to getting a head start on making a large network on Packet Tracer? Like setting up 100 PC's at a time on same Switch, VLAN, Subnet, Physical Config Basically?

Any help here is appreciated. As you may already be able to tell I am no Packet Tracer Expert.

Thanks for your time!



No comments:

Post a Comment