Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Wifi direct accessability to data

Hello i have a question about the wifi direct data accessability. You can use wifi direct in 2 ways. 1 way is: when both devices use wifi direct which is a private connection. The other way is 1 device uses normal wlan and the other wifi direct to exchange data. I use the internet connection hosted by a person. But i have my own router with password to create wlan for me. Now to my question: If you send data with wifi-direct and the device which send the data is connected to the normal wifi-internet and the other device which receives the data just uses wifi direct, is it possible for the internet owner to have access to the data send by this exchange. I think the owner can see what i did in the internet in generall (like which sites i visited) but can he see the data i send with wifi direct when i used his internet for it, or is the data locked somehow? I mean i didnt upload the data, right i just send it to a device but i used his internet for it. I send the data by mistake that is why i used the wifi direct to wifi connection unintentionally.

Best regards



No comments:

Post a Comment