Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Upgrading to Cisco FMC 6.7 failed

Hi all

I upgraded my FMC from 6.6 to 6.7 today and was out of storage on my virtual environment. So the upgrade failed. After this I can log in to my FMC via CLI and there after entering expert mode it says "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cisco 6.7.0 upgrade has been terminated.

Log files for the halted upgrade are located beneath:

/var/log/sf/Cisco_Firepower_Mgmt_Center_Upgrade-6.7.0

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use CLI commands 'upgrade cancel' to cancel the upgrade and/or 'upgrade retry' to resume the upgrade."

Well.....I try to use the command upgrade cancel and upgrade resume but the bash dosent know about any upgrade command. Does any one know how I can cancel the upgrade?



No comments:

Post a Comment